Content 1.3 Listen to and understand meanings of simple words
Learning outcome (curriculum) 1.3.2 Listen to words said aloud and match pictures
Learning outcome (slot/ activities) At the end of the lesson, children should be able to: a) mention the word of ‘banana’ and match the word to the picture. b) mention the word of ‘papaya’ and match the word to the picture. c) mention the word of ‘watermelon’ and match the word the picture.
Student’s Prior Knowledge Children had recognized the letters
Instructional tools a) Blog b) Video c) Pictures (banana, papaya, watermelon)
Set Induction (5 minutes)
1. The teacher shows a ‘banana’ video to the children. 2. The teacher asks the children “What is the name of the fruit in the video?”. 3. The teacher asks a child to click at the gift box. 4. The teacher asks the children some questions: a) What is this? b) What is the color of this fruit? c) How is the taste of this fruit? 5. The teacher says to the children that they want to play with the fruits today.
Step 1: Name of the fruits (8 minutes)
1. The teacher shows the picture’s of the banana and then the word of the banana. 2. The teacher mention the word’s of the banana and the children repeat the word. 3. Repeat the step 1 and 2 with the other fruits; papaya and watermelon.
Step 2: Match (6 minutes)
1. The teacher asks the children to choose the correct answer for the each of the picture.
Step 3: Play a game (6 minutes)
1. The teacher asks the children to play the fruit’s game.
Closure (5 minutes)
1. The teacher asks some question to the children. a. What had you done today? b. What are the name of the fruits that we had learnt today? 2. The teacher asks the children to sing the ‘Banana’s Song’ together.
~xsukE CkP bYk
~LeBIh sUKE bERfikIR & rEfLECt sOMetHiNG nGAn Diri sENDiRI (mUHasABah diRI)~
~xkIsAH nYUsaHKaN dIRi sENdiRI UnTUk oRG LaIN~
~rSE pUAs BLe dPt tLG oRG~
HiHi..thAT's aLL abOUt mE..